Saturday 25 February 2012

Sooky Puss



That's what my MH calls me when I am in a cuddling mood and that's what I have been today. I was sitting on her knee when she was trying to write this and my adorable little paws kept hitting the keys---but not the ones she wanted, so I made a very funny message.

We went outside for a while to feed the birdies and have a wee play but it is still cold although not too windy now, so I have decided to save my energy for night time hunting.

My MH was cleaning out some cupboards today and of course I was helping, and if I tell you she had to stand on the small steps to reach the top of the cupboard, you will know exactly what happened! Yep! I nearly got stooded on 'cos I climbed up behind her just as she was coming down and if my DH hadn't been there, I might have got squashed and my MH would not have been at all happy. But he was there, and he shooed me away before I got shoe'd! Get it?

I am so clever, I surprise my adorable little self sometime!!

2 comments:

  1. I see you take after your MH with your modesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. It runs in the family, and I'm glad you have noticed it. Hee hee :))

    ReplyDelete