Tuesday 7 February 2012

Silly Squeak



Yep, that's what I am. I am a silly puss and I shall now tell you why.

Every now and then I have to be de-flea-d and de-worm-ed and I do not like that at all. And yes, I know it is to keep me healthy and yes I know my humans only do it because they love me and yes I know that I don't have bother with fleas or worms because of these things, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. And guess what? I HATE IT!! :((

Well, last night was going really well and I was sitting on my MH's knee minding my own business, watching my television and purring beautifully, when I saw the horrible green thing coming out of its packet and I was OFF 'cos I knew exactly what it was.

My MH tried to catch me but even with all her hours in her gym, she isn't anywhere as fast as me and she couldn't get near me me. I ran into the kitchen and then I ran into the bedroom and under the bed and I stayed there 'cos I knew I was safe.

So, my MH gave up and went into the bathroom and started rattling things and, being such an inquisitive pussy cat, I went to see what she was doing. You know what is coming don't you? SHE SHUT THE DOOR!

I tried to make my escape, but it was no good and she was able to put the stuff on my adorable little neck after all.

Oh dear, I knew my nosey-ness would get me into trouble, and I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment