Wednesday 22 February 2012

Resting



I have been having a quiet day 'cos all that thinking yesterday made me tired. Some of my friends have tried to tell me why I don't like some milk and yet love some others, so I am still thinking all about it.

I played outside and I had a wee hunt for some mouses but I didn't find any and to be honest, I wasn't really in the mood 'cos it is quite wet.

My MH was away out for a while and my DH is over in Stromness all day, so I was left on my own for a wee short while and I played in my garden and sat on my window sill and then when my MH came back, we played all our favourite games and now we are waiting for my DH to come home and tell us all about his day.

I shall have lots of energy after my dinner and I will spend hours outside playing as long as it isn't too wet. I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment