Tuesday 21 February 2012

A Poser



When you look at today's picture, you may think that I am enjoying the view and idly looking out of the window, but I am not. I am thinking!

My MH and me have a problem. Not a serious problem, you understand, but a problem none the less and here it is.

Most mornings my MH has what she calls her 'power' breakfast and she has muesli with grapes and banana and mixed fruit and milk, and when she is finished, I get a tiny wee drop of milk out of her plate. Now, I don't normally drink milk 'cos I love drinking water, but I do like that last wee drop.

Now. If my MH is going to the town and she is having her lunch somewhere, then she just has some corn flakes in the morning with milk, and as usual, she offers me the last wee drop of milk. And guess what? I don't like it!

So why is that? We don't really know,but there it is.

My problem for today. I hope you don't have any problems.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Squeak - I expect those cornflakies are flavouring the milk. I don't like cornflakes either.

    Dear old Zebby doesn't get up for breakfast - he stays put and takes over His bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that Michelle. I wondered if it was the
    sugar in the muesli that I like, but I don't know. I don't get any sweet things so I am still thinking!

    ReplyDelete