Wednesday 1 February 2012

A New Toy....



.....although it really isn't a toy and it really isn't for me, but I played with it anyway.

My MH's two friends were in my house today 'cos they were looking through all their craft boxes to see what they all had, and of course I had to help them. I may have told you before that I am quite an inquisitive little pussy cat and I need to go inside EVERYTHING to see what it looks like.

My favourite places are inside boxes, bags, drawers, cupboards--anything really, so when they opened these big boxes, I was there in a flash! It made the ladies giggle as I made myself very comfortable inside it, and then my MH took this picture of me after she had taken me out of the box and put the lid back on it.

You can see that I am not best pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment