Sunday 12 February 2012

Happy Birthday


....not to me, but to my MH 'cos it's her birthday today and I have been giving her lots of cuddles for her birthday and she liked that a lot.

I helped my DH make a lovely card for her and she was very pleased, so she is a happy OLD lady now! Hee hee :))

We have all had a good day and my MH's friend came to see her and of course, I was the centre of attention and got lots of tummy tickles and cuddles which I just love.

It is quite cold today, but me and my DH were outside putting in new cable for our television and we worked very hard until we got too cold and then we had to come inside. I played with my MH while my DH read his paper and got warmed up, but I don't think we will go outside again as it is starting to get dark now, so it is time for me to cuddle up on my couch and have a wee snooze until hunting time later on.

Maybe I will find a big mouse to bring home for my MH for her birthday and if she doesn't like it too much, I shall eat it all up myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment