Saturday 4 February 2012

Cat-astrophe!



Almost! I thought one of my adorable little lives had gone yesterday and I am still not over the trauma. I reckon it will take another tin of tuna and a zillion cuddles before I am back to normal. Hee hee!

I know you will all be anxious to know what happened and I shall now tell you the whole sorry story.

Picture the scene! MH arrives back with box of messages and puts said box on the chair in my kitchen so that she can empty it.Yours truly is sitting on the table watching very carefully until said box is empty so that I can inspect the inside. You know I am very curious and venture into anything that opens without any thought to my safety.

Well, I lay in the box and did a lot of sniffing and looking and then I moved and that was my downfall-----quite literally, for the box shook and then tumbled onto the floor with me inside it. Oh calamity! I thought my end had come.

OK. I may be exaggerating a wee bit 'cos the chair wasn't really that high, but it did give me a wee fright, although after a cuddle from my MH I was tickety-boo again!

Will I stop exploring? No way! I am an intrepid little character.

No comments:

Post a Comment