Wednesday 29 February 2012

Busy Busy



You can see that I am a great help to my MH when she is doing her housework. I can run over all the furniture and help her hold the duster and we get the polishing done in no time at all!

Mind you, I do sometimes fight with the duster and my MH had threatened to roll me over on my back and use ME as a duster! Oh the indignity of it all! It doesn't stop me being full of mischief at all though, and my MH just laughs, so I don't think it really annoys her. And she hasn't mentioned the 'soup pot' for a while, so I think I am safe enough.

We had a play in the garden today and I ran and ran until my wee legs were tired and then I went into the gym and watched my MH on her bike until her wee legs were tired too. So now we are both resting on my couch, which is just lovely.

I hope you are resting too wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment