Monday 27 February 2012

A Brilliant Idea



But sadly, it isn't one of mine. Sigh. My MH took this adorable picture of yours truly when we were playing in the garden last night and she thought it looked as though I was trying to play the pipes, and we had a wee giggle.

She put the picture on Orkney Cats Protection Facebook page and one of her friends said maybe I was trying to be like the Pied Piper, and that got me thinking!

We don't have any rats on Graemsay---thank goodness---but as you know, we do have mouses. Well, I asked my MH to tell me all about the Pied Piper and when she had finished her story I decided that maybe if I DID learn to play the pipes, all the mouses would follow ME and that would make me a very happy pussy cat indeed.

So I think that my MH's friend had a BRILLIANT idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment