Friday 24 February 2012

Blowing in the Wind



That's what I have been doing today. I went out of my door and it wasn't too blowy, so I played in my garden for a while and I saw some flies and some birds and some worms, so that was good.

When it was time to go inside, I decided to go in through my window, and that was a BIG mistake. Boy, is it windy at that side of my house! My little coat was all ruffled with the wind blowing through it, and even though my MH opened the window very quickly, I still nearly got blowed away over to Stromness, but she catched me just in time! She is a very good MH----I have to write that, 'cos she is watching! Hee hee :))

I went into my house and helped my MH play tennis on her Wii, but I still haven't worked out where the balls go. She was a bit better today, but she still lost---shame! We didn't go into the gym 'cos she didn't want to go out in the wind, so we stayed in and played with my toys which was just fine by me.

I had a wee snooze on the couch then, and that's what today's picture is. Don't I look cute? Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment