Thursday 9 February 2012

At Rest



Today's picture is of yours truly, taken after a hard day's hunting and sniffing and purring and thinking.

It has been a lovely day and I have been outside lots of times and have had good fun, so when I came in I needed a wee sleep on my chair and my MH though I looked so lovely that she whipped out her camera and took this picture.

You can see out of my living room window and see what I see when I sit on my window sill. It is a lovely view and I like watching the birdies and the boats, but I don't go near the water as it is a wee bit far away for a puss cat with little legs and as I can't swim, I don't really see the point.

I shall go out hunting tonight after dinner, but I was quite annoyed when I saw that my MH told somebody that I went out to PLAY! I work very hard when I go out and I HUNT.

I DO NOT PLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment