Saturday 28 January 2012

A Wee Bit Naughty



I know you will all be shocked at that confession, but I was a little bit naughty last night, and I liked it.

As you know, my humans were having visitors and I was on my best behaviour and I was just lying on the back of my couch listening to the conversation when I heard something very interesting. One of the visitors doesn't like cats!

SO! I slowly nipped off the back of my couch and sidled over to where he was sitting at one end of the couch, and he got up and moved to the other end. SO! I followed him and he moved back again and all the other people in my house were laughing at us until my MH stopped me and made me sit on her knee for a while. But it was very funny. I didn't do it again, but I cannot understand why he does not find me adorable like the rest of the world!

I have been out playing with my MH today and I have had a wee trip to the field to see the sheeps, but the ground is still very wet, so I didn't want to get my little feets all dirty again and only stayed there a wee while, but I will probably go out again later on.

I am going to have a little nap now 'cos my MH was making curry for the dinner tonight and she gave me some beef and my adorable little tummy is so full up I need to lie down for a while.

Then I shall go out and terrorise my neighbourhood! Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment