Wednesday 18 January 2012

Too Good to Last



Well, it was good while it lasted, but all the good weather has disappeared and we have the horrid wind again and we are not at all happy.

Remember I told you that me and my DH had to fix his greenhouse roof yesterday? Well, we must have upset the wind, 'cos he came back last night and took the sheet of perspex off again and blowed it all away. Oh dear, my DH was not best pleased I can tell you. There was steam coming off his beard, he was so annoyed.

Then my poor MH had to go out this morning and she nearly got blowed away too. Mind you, she could have found the perspex! Anyway, she managed to get out and back again and she played with me 'cos I am very wise and stayed indoors. It's a good job someone in this house has brains!! :))

She is doing another sequin picture and this time it is of meerkats and I like it. I keep nipping up on to the table to have a look and she keeps chasing me off again. I like that game, and the picture looks really good. Maybe she can show it to you when she is finished?

I shall ask nicely for you. In today's picture I am chasing flies, not perspex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment