Thursday 5 January 2012

Thinking



You can see from today's picture that I am thinking. It looks as though I am sleeping, but my little grey cells are working very hard, I can assure you.

I am sure you will all be anxious to know what I am thinking about and I am afraid it is the age old problem of the WEATHER!

It is awful again today with rain, hail and very strong winds that nearly blowed yours truly away when I eventually did venture outside. So I got to thinking. Should I pack and move away?

I have a friend in Glasgow but the wind there was worser than here, so that was a no. My friend in Edinburgh nearly got hit with a flying tree, so that was a great big NO. My friends in Germany would love to have me, but there are no fields or mouses or sheeps or cows so I would miss all that company, so I am afraid that is a no too.

I have friends in Austrialia and New Zealand and they have sheeps and mouses in those countries, but it is a very long, long way for a peedie (small), adorable pussy cat to travel, and they have puss cats of their own who might not be too pleased if I just turn up with my bag, and blankets and dishes, so I think---after a lot of consideration---that I will just stay here and snooze on my couch until the horrid wind goes away.

All this thinking has meade me tired, so I will sleep now. Night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment