Tuesday 31 January 2012

Normal again



We have all been at home today and that's just how I like it. It is awful cold, especially on my adorable little feets, so I haven't been outside too much.

I went into the gym with my MH and helped her do her exercises and listened while she tried to do some singing at the same time, and that's not easy for her to do, and it is certainly not easy for me to listen to! Hee hee :)) I think I might try and get a loud hailer so that I can purr loudly through it and tell her what her little legs should be doing. I shall look on e-bay tonight!

Then I went outside to help my DH put up our new satellite dish 'cos the old one got bent in one of the windy days and although he managed to fix it a wee bit, there was still a bend in it and when the rain came on, the picture disappeared and this made the humans cross 'cos it sometimes happened just at the exciting bit of one of their programmes! Oops!!

It was very cold outside, so I nipped into my house and watched him through the window and he was very happy about this. I might go out hunting tonight but it will depend on whether or not I want to get cold. I might just go outside for a short time and then cuddle up to my MH when I come home again.

I shall have to make an enormous decision after my dinner. Oh dear, life's not easy sometimes! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment