Friday 27 January 2012

No Words Needed


I think this picture of yours truly says it all. I am adorable! Who could deny it? You now know how difficult it is for me to try and keep a modicum of modesty.

I have been busy today and I have made my MH laugh a lot and we both like that. Today is my DH's time in the Cat Protection shop in Stromness so it is just us girls left and we like that too. I played outside when the vacuum cleaner was buzzing around my house and I stayed outside while my MH went to the pier to collect the messages, but I went inside when she came home and that's when I made her giggle.

When the craft ladies were at my house---they are called the Fat Cats Craft Group---but it has nothing at all to do with me!----they dropped a wee bit of shiny, slippery paper and I have been playing with it ever since. I keep forgetting where I have left it, but when my MH was putting away all her shopping, I found it again and I skidded up and down my kitchen so much my MH was dizzy watching me. And between you and me, dear reader, I was a tad dizzy too and I had to have a wee nap and that's when today's picture was taken, and I can hear you all say 'aaawww'!

We are having some more visitors tonight and they are people who let me sit on their knee so I shall be very spoiled indeed and there are only three of them, so there will still be room for me on my couch which is just as it should be.

I was not built to sit on the floor and was not a happy puss when I had to do it the last time we had lots of visitors in. Note to humans---make sure there is always a seat for your truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment