Thursday 19 January 2012

Ho Hum



Wind, wind wind! Will it ever go away and let me get out to play in peace without ending up in a garden miles away from my house!

That is a wee exaggeration but I think you get my drift. I did manage out a couple of times and the first one was to help my DH pick up all the bits of perspex which are lying about my garden. I jumped on them and 'killed' them and then my DH picked them up, so we did a lot of hard work. Then I just went out after my dinner and played in the long grass but the hail came on and I had to hide so that it wouldn't hurt me.

I think I shall spend the rest of the evening curled up on my couch 'cos I think that would be a very wise thing to do. I might even help my MH do some more of her sequin picture, and I know she will like that a lot.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Squeak, darling sweetheart,

    You are so good to help DH with the perspex sheets. I had to do the same last weekend when the p.s. from next door blew over here - we had gale force winds which is not nice in Summer. And that sheeting made nasty noises that scared both me and Zebby Cat.

    I told that sheeting what I thought of it (!) and stowed it beside next door's building and out of the wind.

    Mickle and Zebby are okay now, and will snuggle down together in beddy-bise soon.

    Sending huggles and care to you, dear Squeak, and to your dear humans,

    Michelle/Mickle and Zebby Cat, xxx and puRRRumbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle and Zebby. I hope you are both warm and cosy 'cos I am tonight, but I will go out later and then I will be cold, but just for a wee while.

    I am very well and still hunting and chasing and thinking and things. Life for this little puss cat is very good, and I hope it is for you too.

    ReplyDelete