Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hard Work



My poor DH has been working hard all day putting up our new curtain rails, and the poor old thing is tired now!

He had a lot of drilling and stuff to do and of course, the rails are quite high, so he had to stand on the step ladder, and I climbed up behind him a couple of times and gave him a fright! Hee hee :))

I thought I might stay and help him, but then the drill came out and I was OFF! It is even worser than the awful vacuum cleaner, so I just went into the study to help my MH who was doing some letters. She was sending some pictures to her friends and as she was sending some of yours truly, I had to advise her, and make sure she sent the ones where I looked my best.

Although, I must say, I don't think there is a BAD picture of me anywhere! I really must try and be a little more modest, but on the other paw......!

Why spoil perfection?

No comments:

Post a Comment