Friday 13 January 2012

Happy, happy, happy



I have had a super duper day just playing and doing what I want. My DH went away to Stromness today again to help in the Cats Protection shop and it was just us girls left in the house and we had a good day.

We had a long lie and didn't get up very early and then we had a walk round the garden 'cos it is a nice day with no wind or rain and although it is cold, my MH can wrap up warm and I have my beautiful black and white fur coat to keep me warm, so we were fine and dandy.

We stayed out for a long time and then my MH went in and did her housework while I stayed outside till the vacuuming was all done and then I went in for a seat on her knee and she talked to me about lots of things and I purred my agreement.

Then it was exercise time for her and we headed into the gym. Her little legs are getting faster again so I think all the mince-meat pies and chocolates from Christmas have disappeared now, although she told me that we are having visitors tomorrow, so we might need longer in the gym next week! The nice farmer from next door is coming with his wife and my friend S. and another friend of my humans, so I shall have plenty of laps to sit on!

We are now having a wee rest before my DH comes back on the boat and he will tell us all about his day, so I will listen to him, then I will have my dinner and then I shall spend the evening hunting and chasing and thinking.

I like when I can get out to play at night and I think I will stay out late tonight if the weather stays like this. I am getting quite excited and I shall tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment