Thursday 26 January 2012

Good Fun



I have had a very good day today and I have been very busy as well as playing a lot outside 'cos it has been a good day with no rain and no wind.

My MH was away shopping and then swimming, so it was just me and my DH and he was putting more hooks onto the curtains in my living room and that meant he had to use the step ladders and you all know what that means? Yes. I creept up behind him again and gave him a fright and then I chuckled!! I LOVE that game, but for some reason my DH isn't too keen on it.

When my MH came home I was waiting in the garden for her and she lifted me up and gave me a big cuddle and I LOVE that too. Then I helped her empty her bags and she brought me some special cat food for my adorable little tummy and some can of beers for my DH's adorable little tummy too!! Hee hee :))) Then she played with me for a long time before I went out to play on my own for a while.

Yes. I have had very good fun and I hope you have had good fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment