Monday 23 January 2012

An Evening with Squeak



I have told you about my days and I have told you about my nights, so I thought today I would tell you about my evenings.

My evening starts about four o'clock when my MH sits down on my couch to watch 'Deal or No Deal' and that's my time to cuddle up on her knee and we watch it together. My DH is usually working on his computer at this time or he is away to the boat at the pier, so it is just us girls which is good.

When that finishes, my MH then starts to make our dinner and as I am the most VIP in this house, I get fed first, and then I nip outside for my first of many trips to my garden and spaces beyond where I hunt and sniff and do cat things.

That takes me into night time as I come in and out lots of times and have wee sleeps when I am in, and then I stay in my house when it gets too late and me and my MH have to go to bed.

So you can see that I am a very busy puss and my days are very full.

No comments:

Post a Comment