Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Day in the Life of.....



.....me! Squeak.

I had a very good sleep last night and wakened up all refreshed and ready to greet the day. My adorable little tummy was hungry, so I delicately nudged my MH to tell her I needed food.

I helped her up off the floor, and we went into the kitchen where she managed to find my dinner and she even managed to get it into the right plate! The old dear was still a wee bit sleepy, you see. It was a wee bit early and she was tired.

Anyway, I had a good feed and then I had a rest on my couch to let my dinner digest, and then I decided I would see what the world was looking like in this new year. It looked much the same, and it was still raining and the wind was still blowing, so there was no change there, then.

I wandered about for a while and then jumped up onto the window sill where I waited patiently---for one second!----till my MH let me in. I had a few wee biscuits and then jumped up onto my couch for another little nap and a dream about mouses and stuff.

Then I watched my MH on her Wii and when she was finished, I asked her to let me out to play, which she did---of course! It was raining and hailing and winding, so I found a place to shelter and watched the weather rolling by until it was time to go home for my dinner.

When my adorable little tummy was full once again, I jumped up onto my couch for an after-dinner nap and that's where I am now. I will probably go out hunting tonight, but as the wind is howling outside my window, I might just lie on my couch and DREAM about hunting.

So, that's my day. Not bad, eh? :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment