Tuesday 17 January 2012

Big Game Hunting



Boy! What a day I have had. FAB-U-LUS!! The weather is still very good and I have been out playing nearly all day except when I helped my MH do her exercises in her gym. As I told you they would be, her little legs are getting faster, so we are both happy.

Then we played in the garden for a while when my DH was fixing his greenhouse roof, and me and my MH went to see how he was getting on, and it was then that I saw IT! A boy pheasant! A HUGE boy pheasant and I chased him and I stalked him and then I purred at him to let him know I was a friendly pussy cat, so we had a wee chat as he hid in behind the big round hay bale until I decided to wander back to my MH who was watching me all the time. It was good fun!

I missed a very special phone call last night when my friend H phoned from Germany, but I was so tired that I slept all the time she was talking to my humans. Maybe the next time, I will be able to squeak into the phone and send Satchmo a big 'meow' from me.

I know he will like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment