Sunday 15 January 2012

Another Late Night



I was up late again last night which is not really unusual 'cos me and my DH sometimes stay up late, but what was strange is that my MH was up late too 'cos we had visitors and they didn't go away until half past one this morning and that's when my MH took this adorable picture of yours truly!

We had a very good night and I had lots of knees to sit on 'cos all my visitors think I am adorable too, so I had to give them all a turn at telling me that.

There was one slight hitch though that made me a tad cross and that's when my blanket was taken off my couch and put on the floor! Now I ask you! I am used to sitting on my couch and NEVER on the floor unless I am playing with my humans, but there were bums on all the seats and I was relegated to the floor. Not happy. Not happy at all!

But I got a wee bit of revenge 'cos I went outside and when I nipped silently in through my window, I jumped up onto the back of the swivel chair and gave S. a great big fright and she screamed and everybody laughed, and I chuckled too. But she forgave me 'cos she loves me.

Oh yes, it was a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment