Monday 26 December 2011

WOWEEE!



What a brilliant Christmas I had! Some new toys, lots of tickles and cuddles and some pork for my adorable little tummy. It was magic and I loved every minute of it.

We had a very good day but the wind was really strong again and I could hardly get out of my window, so I had to keep using the door and I nearly got blowed away a couple of times, but I think the pork in my tummy was keeping my little feets on the ground!

We were watching the television and having a quiet time when all the lights went out and we were left in the dark. The wind had caused some damage on the Mainland in Stromness and it knocked our lights out too.

We had to go to bed in the dark and my MH had no electric blanket so I had to cuddle her to keep her warm and we were Ok. The power came back on this morning at about lunch time so we are all warm and cosy, but I think I might just cuddle in again tonight.

'Cos I liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment