Friday 9 December 2011

WHAT A NIGHT!



I have never known a big bad wind like the one that was at my house last night---it was awful and I did not like it at all. Even my humans were a wee bit scared and my MH didn't go to bed until two o'clock in the morning when the wind was a wee bit better.

I was not happy 'cos I couldn't get out to play. I tried and tried, but my humans wouldn't open the door or the window for me, so I had to stay inside and content myself with all my toys----but it's not the same 'cos I need to hunt and I can't hunt a stick with a feather on it, now, can I? Sigh :(

Anyway, today was just a tinier bit better and I have been out a few times, but I didn't go too far away 'cos it is still very windy and my little friend the weatherman said he is sending me some snow, so I didn't want to get lost. I was a bit happier though and I might manage out again before bed time.

My house was OK but our satellite dish blowed away and my DH had to go out and bring it in again and a wee bit of the roof of his greenhouse blowed off too, so we will need to repair that when the wind goes away.

I think I am going to be a very busy pussy cat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm relieved you are all okay. Your storm was so bad it even made the main tv news here in New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete