Wednesday 14 December 2011

Still Waiting



I am SOOOO excited, and I think you all know now why!

It has been raining a lot today so I have been indoors most of the time, but I did get out to play for a wee while and I can find lots of places to hide and keep dry.

My poor MH had to go out in all the rain and she was very wet when she got back, and she was just in and getting warm when she got a phone call to say there were parcels for her at the pier, so she had to go away out again in more rain, and I did feel sorry for her, so when she came in, I cuddled up to her and purred lots and lots and that made her very happy.

I do love my humans and I like to make them happy, but especially today---so that I get lots of presents tomorrow!! Hee hee :))

Today's picture is of me having one of my little afternoon naps, and as usual, I look adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment