Friday 23 December 2011

Still Busy



Our house is still quite busy but we are having good fun.

My humans said the party was very good and the children were really happy with all their presents. The humans weren't too late when they came home and my MH sat me on her knee and told me all about the party and after I had heard all the story, I went out to play for a while 'cos I had been in the house all night and I needed to go and do some hunting and pussy cat things.

It was quite cold and a bit wet so I didn't stay out too long, although I had two or three short trips outside before the window got shut and I was told in no uncertain terms it was bedtime. I know that tone, so I did as I was told!

My DH went to Stromness today and me and my MH did wee odds and ends and she did some baking and 'cos I was the bestest pussy cat in the world----her words, honest!--I got a baby scone all to myself.

There should have been a picture of me and said scone, but by the time herself had arrived with the camera, the scone was in my adorable little tummy! I did suggest she give me another one and take a picture, but the answer was a definite 'no'.

Worth a try, though, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment