Friday 16 December 2011

Resting



I have been resting today after doing all the things that a normal TWO year old pussy cat does!

I played and played and I went outside until it was really dark and then I nipped in my window, had a wee feed and went to sleep--a very happy pussy cat indeed. And not just a happy puss. A very famous puss. In fact, I think I must be the famousest puss in the en-tire world!

I had birthday messages from all over the world---from Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Abu Dhabi and Spain and I think that is just BRILLIANT---so I must be famous.

My DH was away helping in the Cat Protection shop which has just opened in Stromness, so we had a girlie afternoon and we played with some of my toys and I was in very good form. I was running around and jumping over the furniture and full of beans and at one point, my MH said 'You are bouncing around like a two year old!' Today's picture is a wee bit blurred, but it is an action shot of yours truly!

Then we both thought about it, and my how we did giggle. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment