Sunday 11 December 2011

Resting



That's what I am doing today 'cos I was out so many times yesterday that I am a wee bit tired. The weather was good and me and my humans were outside a lot. My DH was fixing up all the bits the wind had broken and they are all better now, and of course, I had to be there to see what he was doing.

Then when it got dark, I was off! Oh I just love being out in the dark and I stayed out for hours and hours and I just ran and played and sniffed and hunted and did all the things that a brave adorable pussy cat should do.

It's my birthday on Thursday and I am getting quite excited. I was going to ask my humans for a party, but I don't think they would be too happy with mouses and sheeps and cows in my living room, so maybe not. Hee hee :)) I'll settle for a special dinner, a new toy and some tummy tickles!

I was watching my television this morning and my MH took this picture of me. I am just wondering----do you think I might need glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment