Wednesday 21 December 2011

Rascal



That's what my MH called me today, and I have no idea why.

OK. I know you can see from this picture that I was in among the Christmas tree and maybe I shouldn't have been there, but I was only doing what any self-respecting
NORMAL pussy cat would do. And she called me a rascal!! Mind you she was smiling at the time, so I don't think I was in too much trouble.

We haven't been too busy today although my MH had to go out again this morning, but only for a wee while and then when she came back in, she started to get everything ready for the island Christmas party which in in our Hall tomorrow night, and Santa Claus is coming.

Sadly, it is only for humans and us adorable pussy cats can't go, but my MH said that Santa will come to me house to see me---but only if I don't climb the Christmas tree any more, so I will need to give that some serious consideration.

I shall sleep on it and let you know my decision. After all, I have lots of toys and I secretly like being a rascal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment