Tuesday 20 December 2011

No Housework.



It was very peaceful Chez Squeak today 'cos The Boss was away to Kirkwall to do some Christmas shopping and me and my DH had a very peaceful housework-less day, and we LOVED it! I was up very early 'cos she had to get the boat at 8:30am, so I had an early breakfast and then I went out to play.

That was something new for me, 'cos I don't usually go out so early in the morning and it was still dark and I got quite a surprise, but I came back in before my MH went away, and I think I was sound asleep before her car was outside the garden!

I did miss my MH though 'cos we do everything together and she talks to me all the time and I squeak and purr at her and we both like that. Then she plays with me whenever I am ready and she knows exactly what I want 'cos I have managed to train her quicker than my DH, but I'm still working on him. Hee hee :)

We played when she came home and she showed me all her messages that she had bought and then I went out to play in the dark for a wee while before I cuddled up on her knee and had a nap.

I am happy that she is home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment