Sunday 4 December 2011

Nearly Good



I went out to play lots last night, but because it was so windy, I was only able to stay out for short times and this meant that when I did manage to land on my window sill, my MH had to jump up and let me in, so her little legs were tired.

I didn't find any mouses as I think they were all hiding from the wind which was very strong last night and nearly blowed me away again. My humans have said that they are going to get me a collar with a camera on it so that they can see where I go, and this might be very handy if I do get blowed away, 'cos then they can come and collect me.

I had a very good sleep last night, but I wakened up a one point and thought I had gone deaf, 'cos I couldn't hear the wind! I looked out of the window and it wasn't there and I was very happy 'cos the snow had come instead and me and my MH went out to play for a wee while. There's not very much snow, just enough to make my adorable little paws cold and wet, but it was nice to be out playing with my humans.

But now the wind has come back again and we are all indoors fora while until it goes away again.

If it ever does!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment