Saturday 10 December 2011

Much Better



Well, it is much better today and I am a happier puss. The wind has stopped blowing and I have been out playing a lot. It is cold but if I run hard I can keep warm.

Me and my MH went outside this morning to make sure there was no damage done to our 'estate' and everything is OK. My DH fixed our satellite dish and the Boss is very happy, and he also fixed the greenhouse roof so we are Ok. We are high up on my little island, so the wind was really strong all round my house and I couldn't get out, but last night was different and I was a very happy pussy cat. I went to see all my wee mouse friends and they hadn't blowed away either, so we were all pleased to see each other.

I have been in and out a lot and my MH's friend came up to see me and she cuddled me and talked to me and that was good, and I will be able to go out to play lots tonight after I have watched Strictly which I love, and Chelsee is my favourite, so I hope she wins.

I hope you are all safe and that the wind didn't hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment