Tuesday 6 December 2011

Lonely Puss



That's what I was all afternoon 'cos my humans were away out and I had to stay in 'cos it was too cold to leave the window open, and really, it was too cold for me to go out so I was quite happy staying in and I had another wee try at hibernation.

I lasted a wee while longer today and I think I could get to like it, so I hibernated until they came home and then I became un-hibernated and played with my MH.

We had really good fun and I have asked her to put this picture on for you 'cos I think I look lovely in it! Hee hee :) We played with all my toys and I was a very happy pussy cat, so maybe I could be a part-time hibernator!

That's maybe a good idea.

2 comments:

  1. A few hours hibernation each day is a a great idea over winter - I did just that with Zebby Cat only we couldn't coordinate the "few hours" hours to be the same few hours all the time which led to Zeb waking me up with determined "face pats". I'm sure you will be nicer to your MH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a very nice puss cat to my humans, as long as they do exactly what I want!! hee hee :))

    I hope you and Zebby Cat are doing well. I am in very good form and I am getting quite excited about my birthday soon. I wonder what presents I will get? I will tell you later.

    ReplyDelete