Wednesday 28 December 2011

For a wee while......



...... we are back to normal and it is good. My MH went out for a while today and I had to look after the house 'cos my DH stayed in bed with a bad cold, so I was the boss and I liked that a lot.

I wandered about my house and looked out of all my windows and for a while I watched the rain running down the living room window and I tried to catch the raindrops with my adorable little paw. I caught quite a lot of them but my little paw didn't get wet 'cos I was inside and they were outside.

When my MH came home she gave me a big cuddle and told me where she had been and I told her what I had done and she was very pleased with me. Then she made some stew for the dinner and I got a wee drop of meat on my plate and I ate it all up 'cos it was scrummy!

I went outside for a while but it is cold and wet and the wind has come back, so I didn't stay out long. I jumped up on the kitchen window sill and when my MH saw me, she opened the door and I scooted in as fast as my little legs would take me.

I played with my toys and now I am lying on my couch and I am going to have my afternoon nap before dinner.

Life is quite difficult sometimes! hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment