Friday 2 December 2011

An easy day



My DH went away to Stromness this morning and my MH was supposed to be going out too, but her friend couldn't make it, so she stayed home with me.

I liked that. I don't mind being on my own 'cos I am very comfortable and cosy, but I like it better when my humans are with me to play with me and talk to me and cuddle me, so I was happy

We did some housework and then we went outside to feed the birdies. We have a wee bird table outside my living room window and my humans put food out for them every day and I can sit on the back of my chair and watch them having a wee feed, but I don't chase them away 'cos I know they are hungry and need our help.

Then we had a play with some of my toys before I went outside lots of times to do my hunting. I am now having a rest until later on this evening when I will go outside again unless the wind gets too rough. My little friend the weather-man said it could be stormy, so I think I might be forced to stay indoors.

I shall just play with my toys and my humans if it is too windy, and I shall let you know tomorrow what I decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment