Monday 19 December 2011

An earth-shattering question



This is for all my feline friends world wide.

Can you tell me the purpose of all this housework stuff! I can't see the point in it at all. Take today for instance. Up gets my MH and starts cleaning the bathroom and granted, it is all nice and clean and shiny and it smells nice. Up gets my DH, goes into the bathroom and then it is NOT nice and clean and shiny---and we won't mention the smell as you may be eating!

In goes my MH to the living room and hoovers and polishes and dusts and it is all tidy and sparkling. In comes my DH------- 'nuff said!

Then she goes into the kitchen and cleans and shines again, and then a while later my DH decides to do some cooking for later on and you would think a bomb has hit it!

So what is the point? Mind you, there is one common denominator in all this mess, and I am sure you may have worked that one out already.

I'm surprised it hasn't dawned on my MH yet. I wonder if I should whisper in her ear?

Only kidding, DH! hee hee :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment