Sunday 18 December 2011

Dalmatian Pussy Cat



That's what I was today after I had been out playing and got caught in the snow and hail.

I had nipped out for a wee breath of fresh air having played with my MH and fought with her under the cover on my bed, and I was quite a long way away from my house when the hail came on and then it began to snow, so I decided to 'hot-paw' it home but not before I got speckled with snow. So when I arrived at my window I was sparkling with wet snow on my back, and my MH had a wee laugh when she let me in.

I wasn't too happy, mind you, 'cos it was cold, but then she dried me and gave me a cuddle and that made me in a better mood and I was happy again. The snow didn't last too long, but we decided to play with my toys and then I had my afternoon nap on my couch while my humans got some of their work done.

I watched 'Strictly Come Dancing' last night and I liked it a lot. I wish I could dance, but it might be difficult 'cos I have four feets instead of two, but maybe I could learn.

I shall have to find out sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment