Thursday 22 December 2011

A busy house


I am quite tired out watching my humans get all their work done. It has been very busy chez Squeak today and I'll be glad when things get back to normal and I am the centre of attention once again.

As I told you, this is the island party tonight and 'cos my MH was the teacher here for hundreds of years, she organises all the games and asks Santa Claus to bring the little children some presents.

She has been busy practicing her games and looking out funny hats for her and my DH---his plays a tune, which scared yours truly so much I hid under the bed! Then after our dinner, she has to make some sandwiches before they both go away out, and I shall be left in my house in peace and quiet, and then they will play with me when they come home, so I shouldn't complain.......

.......although I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment