Saturday 17 December 2011

Boy! It is cold.


I have been out for a wee while today, but it is really, really cold, and my little paws were nearly frozen to the ground!

There is hail lying on the ground and some parts of my little island are all white. I was out playing in the long grass when the hail started to fall and it was so hard that it was hurting my adorable little body, so I ran as fast as my little legs could take me and jumped up on my window sill. Fortunately, my MH was in the living room and she saw me and opened the window.

I ran into the house as quickly as I could and let my MH know that I was cold, so she gave me a great big cuddle and heated me all up again, and I was very happy.

I think I might stay in my house until it is not quite as cold. Mind you, my little friend the weather man says that I might be indoors for a long, long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment