Monday 12 December 2011

Bits and Pieces



I have been catching up with all the we things I didn't do when the awful wind was here and so I have been quite busy.

My MH has been busy too and she is still spring cleaning. I did try to tell her it is winter, but she is not listening to me so I just have to be patient and put up with all the housework. It wasn't too bad 'cos when the vacuum cleaner came out, I nipped out of the window and did some chasing and sniffing and just 'standing' really, taking in all the air and smells and sounds. It is good to hear something else except the wind, and I could hear the sea and some birdies and that was nice.

When the cleaning was finished, me and my MH went outside and put lots of food out for the birdies so they won't be hungry today and that makes me happy.

My DH has the cold, but it is not an ordinary cold 'cos my MH says it is a 'man cold' and he is complaining all the time, and we try not to let him see us smiling, but it's not easy!

So although I haven't been doing too much, I have been quite busy and I watched my MH on her Wii but we didn't go into the gym today 'cos she was busy, but maybe tomorrow.

AND! It is only three big sleeps until my birthday. I can hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment