Thursday 10 November 2011

Trouble



I am in trouble with a capital T! Remember I told you that I like going out hunting when it starts to get dark? Well, that's what I did last night and as usual, my humans left the window open for me so that I could nip back in whenever I felt like it.

I came back in while my MH was in the kitchen making the dinner and my DH was in the living room reading his paper, so he didn't see me come in. I wandered very proudly into the kitchen to give my MH her present.

Yes. It was a wee deaded mouse, and oddly enough, my MH wasn't best pleased and shouted for my DH. Well, as quick as a flash, I realised I might be in trouble and I scooted into the bedroom and under the bed with the wee mouse still in my adorable little mouth. Now, they don't know if I found it deaded or if I made it dead and of course, I can't tell them, but I was not flavour of the month, I can tell you.

I am also not the brightest, 'cos when my MH rattled my dinner dish, I ran into the kitchen, still with the little mouse in my mouth, dropped it to have my favourite dinner, and as quick as a flash, my DH had picked it up and put it outside! Shame!

I don't think they appreciate how hard I had worked to bring home the bacon, so to speak. I might not do it again----but on the other paw-------!! Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment