Wednesday 16 November 2011

Still Hunting



I had an absolutely brilliant night last night and was out for hours and hours and hours watching mouses, chasing mouses and catching mouses. It was magic!

I only went into my house once or twice to have a wee drink and a wee rest and then I was back out again. I do feel sorry----just a wee bit--- for my MH 'cos she has to keep getting up to open the window for me in case I bring her in a wee present that she doesn't want, but then I think that I am just helping her with her exercises. So she should be grateful really, shouldn't she?

I have been having a rest today and my humans had to go out for a wee while to help get the Hall ready for the Harvest Home on Friday, but they played with me as soon as they came home, so that was OK.

I am now having a nap on my couch and gathering up all my strength so that I can go out hunting again tonight 'cos it is still a good night weather-wise and I think I will be very busy---and very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment