Sunday 6 November 2011

Still Good



Yep. The weather is still lovely with no wind and a wee bit of sunshine, so me and my MH have been out in the garden again and we played on the grass for a long time. I ran around and she pretended she was chasing me, but we both know she would never catch me 'cos I am much faster than she is.

Even though she does all those exercises, I am still MILES faster that she is, but we still have good fun.

I watched my television last night and I thoroughly enjoyed a programme all about Meerkats. I sat on my MH's knee 'cos I was a wee bit perturbed----not frightened, mind you, but I don't really understand this television thing. How can I see all these things moving in my living room and yet they are not there? My humans tried to explain but my little brain didn't really understand, so I will continue to sit on a knee--just in case!

I liked the little meerkats and all the sounds they made, but there was a great big snake there as well, and I did not like that at all, so I cuddled in closer till it slithered away again. I pretended I was protecting my MH, but I think she knows the truth.

As she keeps telling everybody---she is a very clever lady! Oh bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment