Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sleepy



Me and my MH have been sleepy today and we had a wee snooze in the afternoon. We had been up and down a lot through the night and so when it was time to get up we were a wee bit tired, but my MH had to go out for a while, so I looked after my DH.

When she came home, she decided to have a wee cat nap, and of course, I was there even before she was! Oh it was so good! I purred and she snored and my DH laughed at us, but we enjoyed it.

After that, we played with my toys and I sat on the window sill and watched all the boats coming in and out. I like watching them when it is dark 'cos I can see all the lights sailing over the water and it is lovely.

I sit for hours on the window sill with my head outside and my adorable little bottom in the house and this is fine as long as it is not blowing a gale or raining a lot and these past nights have been perfect!

I was outside for a long time last night and I watched and listened and I saw little mouses and I like watching them all running about but I didn't touch any of them. My humans left the window open and I was able to nip in an out as often as I liked, so I was a very happy pussy cat indeed.

Ah yes,life is good just now,

No comments:

Post a Comment