Thursday 24 November 2011

Playing



I have been playing a lot today but mainly inside 'cos it has been getting windier as the day has gone on and I don't want to go out in case I disappear and land somewhere I don't know. And what would be worse, people wouldn't know me and they wouldn't know how adorable I am. It all makes sense doesn't it?

So, I helped my MH 'cos she was changing the duvet covers---and you all know what is coming, don't you? Yep! I played inside them all the time she was trying to work. Oh what a giggle we had! OK. I know it probably takes her at least twice as long to get the job done, but she loves it when I help her and she laughs lots, so that can only be good for the old dear.

We had super fun and I chased round and round the bedroom and under the covers and then under my blanket until I was so tired I had to have a wee nap and my MH got some more work done ----- and a lot quicker this time!

Then we played on the floor with my toys until I was brave enough to nip outside for a wee while but it is cold too, so I didn't stay out too long. I might go out again tonight, but I shall have to ask my friend the weatherman what the wind is going to do before I make any major decisions.

I shall tell you my decision tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Nasty cold weather stuff! As I may have told you before, Zebby just lounges on each new layer of bedding when I change the sheets on my beddy-bize.

    I would really like to wash the sheets and put them on my rotary clothes line, only we are due for heaps more gale force winds over the next few days. This means the newly washed sheets would just wrap around the clothesline or be blown off it completely!!!!

    Zebby Cat agrees that this is nasty Springtime NZ weather to be out in.

    He has a wee pot of cat grass that I bought recently, and I have seeds of this that I just have to plant out in multiple pots. because Zebby just loves this wee planter of cat grass. His human put it out on the floor- at perfect Zebby cat height

    Keep warm and cosy (and your Humans too please) because your winter, sadly, isn't far away,

    Your caring friends down in Wellington, NZ - Michelle the Mickle and Zebby Cat, xxxx and um... the sort of purrrumbles that comes after Zeb has had his head stuck into the cat mint plant for 15 minutes .... all comes with love, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that Michelle. I think you are right when you said that the winter has arrived here 'cos it has and I don't think I am going to like it very much. I might hibernate with my humans and just waken up in the Spring! hee hee!:)I hope you like my picture of the sea!

    ReplyDelete