Saturday 12 November 2011

Not Much News



I have been just doing lots of the usual pussy cat stuff today, so I don't have very much news for you at all.

I wasn't very pleased this morning however and went away outside in a bad mood. Now I know you will be aghast at this thought 'cos I am always a very happy puss and never in a mood, so I shall tell you what caused it.

I was sitting on my MH's knee having a lovely dream about all the mouses I have been catching when she suddenly put my wormer 'stuff' on the back of my adorable little neck, and wakened me up with a fright! Now, I know this is to keep me well and healthy and all that, but I don't really like it, and if I see it coming, I disappear under the bed where I know she can't get to me, but today, she did it the sneaky way, and I didn't see it coming. So I was not best pleased!

I ran outside and stayed there until I knew it was safe to go back into the house, but I stayed away from my humans for a wee while ---just in case!

It has been a good day, and I have decided that I will go out hunting tonight, and I will make sure I am up and down all during her 'Strictly Come Dancing' programme, and that will be my revenge!

SWEET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment