Wednesday 30 November 2011

Normal Service......


.......has once more been restored in Chez Squeak and I am very happy for that. My humans have been at home all day except for a wee while when my MH had to go out, but she made sure that my DH was on hand to attend to my every whim.

I am pretending to be a wee bit traumatised still after yesterday, but really I am perfectly well, or as a friend of my MH's says, I am 'tickety-boo'!

I have slept on my couch and I played with my humans whenever I felt like it and I have been outside a lot too, but my little weatherman friend said that the winds might reach storm force tonight, so I think I might just stay indoors. I will have to think about that.

But I wanted you all to know that I am indeed very well and back to being a very happy, spoiled little puss who is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment