Tuesday 15 November 2011

Much Better



Yes, it has been a much better day today 'cos both my humans have been at home to look after me and play with me whenever I want, so it has been very fine.

We did a wee bit of housework 'cos we have visitors coming to stay on Friday and my MH wants the house to look clean and tidy for them. On Friday, the whole island meet in the Hall for the Harvest Home and they all have a meal together and then there is a speaker who blethers about something relating to the island and then there is lots of dancing, some singing and some drinking.It is usually a very good night, but again, pussycats are not invited. :(

However, my MH said she would make me a special dinner and she would sing to me too, but as long as I get fed, I'm not really bothered too much! The person who is going to speak is staying with us, so I hope he thinks I am adorable. I shall be on my bestest behaviour.

After we did the housework, me and my MH went into the gym and when we came out, my DH was lying under his car trying to fix it and I went over to see him. I think I gave him a wee bit of a fright 'cos I sniffed at his ear when he was lying on the ground.

I didn't know that my DH could move so quickly!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment